Having the role of liaison between patients, payors, and the healthcare team, the Case Management team is essential for ensuring the best patient care and experience, as well as protecting the organization from a reimbursement standpoint.
The typical case management department has many responsibilities including: utilization management, discharge planning and care coordination. Case Management begins with pre-admissions and continues post-discharge.
What Can An Organization Expect?
With the right Case Management leadership and staff an organization can expect:
- Ensuring the payor receives timely clinical reviews that prove medical necessity
- Avoid unnecessary extensions of Inpatient length of stays
- Follow up on discharges to ensure services outside the hospital are delivered
- Limit the appeals and denials from payor
Your Short and Long-Term Goals
OnPoint can provide you with seasoned professionals that can bring about positive change. We tailor our solutions to each client as every organization is unique. We are here to meet your short and long term goals with the suite of services we provide:
- Interim Management of Case Management
- RN Case Manager
- Appeals and Denials Case Manager
- Utilization Review Specialists
- Care Coordinator
- Discharge Planner
- Social Worker
Our consultants are put through a rigorous screening process to ensure the top and right talent is placed. Our staff is available for both onsite and remotely.
Would you like to learn more?
If you have general questions about this solution, please complete the form below and our team will contact you in a timely fashion.